MAE: Building an Effective Classroom Environment
Building an effective classroom environment is key to creating an artistic community.
A Master Art Educator builds an effective classroom environment.
- room is organized, but functional
- room is instructionally specific with the room arrangement related to assignments
- room could appear as organized chaos as students direct their own learning
- room contains samples of historical, professional, exemplary student, and career idea artworks
- safety concerns are evident and visible within the organization of the classroom
- students are given choices within a safe environment